Black S5 Temp tags on I270N (west side) Wednesday night

I know this is now a couple days old, but does anyone know who this might be? Well dressed, non-white person (not going to venture any guess, just wasn't a white guy) driving like a complete fucking lunatic. Racing through traffic with a lady in an A8L during heavy rain at around 6:30PM. Swerving, trying to pass on the shoulder, almost hit each other during a simultaneous lane change, then got off at Tuttle exit.

Yes, I realize this a real cool story, but I was amazed that people still drive like that. I hope it wasn't anyone on here, we've lost members who drove less crazily. If you know who this is, tell them to calm the fuck down.

smaller, middle eastern maybe? he was playing catch-up with me on 315 sb a month ago or so. he wasn't too crazy though.

Yup, that's it.

He was making 3-wide lane changes with no blinker. I was on my way up to Sawmill and was behind him in various ranges from the 670/70 merge to Tuttle. Not really exceeding the speed limit too much, but there were multiple times where I thought he'd be crushed by a semi.

Sounds like the same kind of driver that was in a silver Passat on 71 south today. Got so mad about the car in front of him going too slow for him that he tried to merge into my drivers door to go around him. Then continued to almost wreck multiple times weaving traffic just for me to beat him to the exit (he got off where I did).

So there is another cool story bro moment for you, can I haz 10,000 internet poyntz too?

Spotted again at tuttle exit. Looked like a 30ish white guy, tanned with lots of tats and johhny-bravo hair. Couple of race-car lane changes, but it's okay because S5 = race car.

Definitely a V8.

Spotted again at tuttle exit. Looked like a 30ish white guy, tanned with lots of tats and johhny-bravo hair. Couple of race-car lane changes, but it's okay because S5 = race car.

Definitely a V8.

If he's spray tanned then he must be using fucking boot polish