For Trade: 2005 White Chevy Classic / Malibu LS V6 (looking for Truck/suv)

jerrodh

2005 White Chevy Classic/Malibu LS V6

150K Automatic Trans

Power everything (locks, windows, seats, etc)

Cruise control

New oil change and tuneup.

Get 25MPG easy all day with about 50/50 Highway to City driving.

Really clean inside and out, no rust.

Some minor dint's but from 10 feet away the car looks amazing.

Clean title, never been wrecked/etc.

Good tires

I put this in the good value range. Would be very good if the Air conditioning worked (it worked last year just haven't gotten it checked out yet). heat blows really hot. And the center console/armrest needs replaced. It still works but the previous owner busted it up, the cushion on the top comes off.

I am looking to trade for a truck. Preferably in the S10/Ford Ranger variety or similar. Just looking for a bed to be able to haul some small stuff around. Needs to get decent gas milage 18-25. Would love to find a nice little 4cyl Ford Ranger, etc. Looking for a vehicle in similar quality/milage/etc. Could possibly add some cash if your vehicle justifies it. Might consider an SUV.

Absolutely not interested in other cars, or trucks that get less than 18 MPG. Not looking for a fixer upper as I am Not selling one. If your interested please respond with a link to your ad or information and pictures of your trade offer.

For the Rules $3250 (but I am looking for a trade) I drive this daily, thus need a vehicle to get to work).

Pictures

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4508016424.html

Edited by jerrodh