JC whitney is a joke

Sturg1647545502

I had used JC whitney for some jeep parts about 10 years ago and had no issues.

Fast forward to last week, order a header based on the contingency that it would be here on 06/25. I tell them that my vehicle will be apart at a shop & they'll need it by that date and no later. " no problem, well get it right out".

anal massage initiated; it's kind of nice

06/25 comes and goes, no part, not even an email verifying a tracking number. After hours on the phone last night, no answers. "overnight it or cancel the order" i say.

unsolicited finger in anus; "no" i cry "no bueno"

Get an email this AM saying the part will SHIP on 07/02.

Sudden, savage, simultaneous and dry anal penetration by Ron Jeremys wang and Johnny Benchs hand.

I went through a transformation that would rival the hulk and wolf man at once. I was that guy who calls and rips customer service apart.

Order canceled, over 1 week of time wasted, 3 hours of my own time wasted and hemorrhagic stroke looming. Now i've got to scramble to get a less quality, more expensive NAPA part by tomorrow.

thanks Obama, JC Whitney fucked me in the ass hole.

TLDR; Ordered a part from JC Whitney being promised arrival in 1 week, turns out it would take 3 weeks.