Supplement Experts...HALP!

Sully

I've been spending way too much on proteins and multivitamins lately. A friend sent me a link to this site that has all of that and then some, on the cheap. I'm not familiar with most of these brands. I've heard of a few.

I generally take a multivitamin in the morning, a mid-day protein shake, and a post-workout shake. Are there any brands, proteins, or multivitamins on this site that are reputable or just as good or better than GNC & MaxMuscle for what I need?

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/

Protein, creatine, fish oil and multivitamin are the only supplements needed (nitric oxide is useful as well if you lift hardcore). All the other stuff added (glutamine, bcaas, so on so forth) do not give enough gains for an average gym goer to have the need to take spend money on using them. If you are sponsored and get them free it's a different story. Places with the best prices on the useful ones I have found are vitaminshop.com (they do a lot of discount codes and stuff in emails) bodybuilding.com supplementwarehouse.com and amazon.com

Protein, creatine, fish oil and multivitamin are the only supplements needed (nitric oxide is useful as well if you lift hardcore). All the other stuff added (glutamine, bcaas, so on so forth) do not give enough gains for an average gym goer to have the need to take spend money on using them. If you are sponsored and get them free it's a different story. Places with the best prices on the useful ones I have found are vitaminshop.com (they do a lot of discount codes and stuff in emails) bodybuilding.com supplementwarehouse.com and amazon.com

Also for brands I'm kinda brand loyal I stick with Cellucor, Optimum Nutrition and Muscle Pharm.

Don't spend money twice. Just change your diet. Raw diets, minimally processed meats and some spirulina will do wonders for you.

Don't load up with toxins. If you are trying to lose weight that's where it starts. If you wanna be a body builder - take steroids.

My uncle started and owns Healhdesigns.com - tons of great prices and products/vitamins. They are based out of Elkhart IN so it's short shipping as well.

**Edit - Don't buy anything from them, they are just a good resource for information. Plus you can get samples for just about anything for free**

Edited by Panduh

Don't spend money twice. Just change your diet. Raw diets, minimally processed meats and some spirulina will do wonders for you.

Don't load up with toxins. If you are trying to lose weight that's where if start. If you wanna be a body builder - take steroids.

My uncle started and owns Healhdesigns.com - tons of great prices and products/vitamins. They are based out of Elkhart IN so it's short shipping as well.

Hahahaha listen to yourself don't spend money eat right wait wait my uncle sells drugs buy them it's cheap and fast lol come on son

Hahahaha listen to yourself don't spend money eat right wait wait my uncle sells drugs buy them it's cheap and fast lol come on son

I started cleaning up my diet recently, its very hard to do considering the world we live in.

Sometimes it does make sense to buy supplemental vitamins if you cant achieve that in your diet. Thats why i told him about HD.

See, it all makes sense now.

I should clarify that by not spending money twice, i mean just don't go out and buy shit loads of proteins, pre workouts, fat burners ect. To me there is no bigger waste of money unless you don't give a shit about what you put in your body.

Edited by Panduh