CarlyleRacing is now a ReplayXD Dealer!

Replayxdmini-641x380.png

I wanted a better camera system for the car… I was tired of having to setup 3 go pros, have someone make sure they are aimed correctly and then start them every race. In addition to that, they were costing me MPH in a run. So I started looking for a better option.

ReplayXD had what I was looking for!

Cage mounted cameras that I can hard wire to power AND remote activation by my record button on my data logger! That’s right, now I don’t have to do anything! Every pass will get recorded with the buttons that are already getting pushed!

The NEW ReplayXD Prime X will allow remote activation, constant power, and even WIFI access so my crew can monitor what the cameras are seeing real time!

Well, since I like to sell what I run, I had to become a dealer to offer these products for sale!

Now you can buy anything ReplayXD sells from me online, in person, or at the track!

When you come by the pits I will have some product in stock and on hand ready for delivery, and for those big custom orders we can drop ship direct from ReplayXD to you!

If you have been considering a Camera system check these out! Contact me today for your best price.

Buy One Now!

Use Coupon Code "CRStock" to save $20 off your order of the $199 Camera!

1080front.png

1080back1.png

Thanks for the post of that video... look pretty comparable to me, the new camera coming out at then end of the month will be even better than the old 1080 XD in this video... the 1080mini is supposed to be the same as the 1080xd in this video just smaller.

I'll have 10 of the mini's today and I'll have some with me at Kil-Kare Saturday.

I talked to ReplayXD about the battery before I started carrying them.. they told me that if the battery went bad you could send it back and have it replaced. I asked how much this process cost and they told me they had never charged anyone for a replacement.

Not sure if that helps you or not, but I thought that was great customer service.

Another complaint about the battery. I don't personally own one but spent 2 weeks with a buddy who has one.

Battery life is kind of low. I know a GoPro isn't the best either, but with the GoPro you can simply swap out the batteries and you're good to go. His Replay had an internal battery that couldn't be swapped.

Fix that and I'd probably own a few.

The battery problem I am speaking of is after a year the battery stops taking a charge and needs replacement. If they have it documented about free battery replacement that would make me feel better about the purchase. I have other name brand units that don't let you replace the battery and they want more for the replacement than a new camera.

I am sick of seeing Go Pro's on cars. Looks rediculous.

If a gopro is ridiculous then I picked up an extra chromosome

http://i.imgur.com/lDzHkkBl.jpg

Good to known Mark. This is a product I've never seen before. I've previously eye'd the contour as a go pro competitor and was very impressed with its quality...I need to look into these a bit.

• 4 months later...