Trans Am Nationals Aug 22-24

Dharris89

The 2014 Trans Am Nationals has moved and will be August 22-24 at the Holiday Inn in Fairborn Ohio. The hotel address is 2800 Presidential Drive, Fairborn, Ohio. This is the largest all Firebird and Trans Am show in the country and last year there were over 300 cars. The show is Friday through Sunday but most folks come in Saturday morning. Trophies are handed out Sunday afternoon. The website below has the registration form and other info. There is a cruise-in Saturday night in Tipp City which is northwest of the show. Even if you don't want to put your car in the show, if you like firebirds, its a great time. There are always lots of venders with both old and new parts and a car corral with cars for sale. Unless you care about a trophy, you can participate in the Tipp City cruise in for free. Hope to see some of you there.

http://www.78ta.com/nats/

I think I read something about a lot of construction going on and streets being closed off.

I don't know why they moved it. Last year when Tipp City was torn up they moved the Sat night cruise to QSL right near there. It's a nice area and closer to I-70 so I'm hoping this will be a good location.

Anthony, it would be good to see you down there. Even if you don't sign up for the show its a good time just seeing all the cars.

• 3 weeks later...