Pelotonia

Zx2guy19

Hey guys,

I have decided (on a whim) to do Pelotonia. as I just recently (this past Monday) joined L Brands.

It is next Saturday (August 9th) and I haven't trained a bit, but I am going to attempt 50 miles. The cost is $1250 but my company pays half, so I have to raise the other $625! Anyone who would like 100% of their donation to go to cancer research at the James can sponsor me at:

http://www.pelotonia.org/bradclarizio

Please read my story and know why I have chosen to ride! Thank you for anyone who has the means and desire to support. I truly appreciate anything that you are able to given, even if it is just support.

I realize many of you haven't met me on this forum as I am newly active (about a year), but just know that those who have met me can vouch that I'm not some choch trying to poach money. If you don't want to give, I 100% understand. But maybe there is one person on the site who sponsors someone every year that wasn't able to do it this year. That'd be worth this post to me.

Thanks,

Brad

Edited by Paul