Parking pass for CSCC

Sturg1647545502

I used to be an adjunct faculty member at CSCC but we're moving out of town & i no longer need it. If you want it PM me and i'll see if i cant pull it off in one piece.

I'm not sure what a student parking pass goes for these days but they were at least $75 a quarter 6 years ago. Between the value of a parking pass that does not ever need renewed (faculty member passes never expire) & the ability to park closer than all your fellow students when its sleeting or pouring down rain this thing is worth $100 OBO.

Edited by Sturg

When i registered my vehicle I scribbled some random number/letter combo since i didn't know what my license plate was at the time. No one has said anything about it. Besides the ink that outlines the number stamped on the sticker has been faded out for years. None of the faculty ever change their passes or buys new cars so security wouldn't think twice.

That being said I probably wouldn't slap this thing on a new your 2015 audi/bmw...no faculty member at any community college would drive a car like that. :(

I used to be an adjunct faculty member at CSCC but we're moving out of town & i no longer need it. If you want it PM me and i'll see if i cant pull it off in one piece.

I'm not sure what a student parking pass goes for these days but they were at least $75 a quarter 6 years ago. Between the value of a parking pass that does not ever need renewed (faculty member passes never expire) & the ability to park closer than all your fellow students when its sleeting or pouring down rain this thing is worth $100 OBO.

FYI, I believe student parking only recently increased to $35 per semester.

A) Unless something drastic has changed in the past few years, they do expire. They change color each year.

B) $75 per quarter? Someone robbed you dude.

Source: I worked there for like six years.

A) Unless something drastic has changed in the past few years, they do expire. They change color each year.

B) $75 per quarter? Someone robbed you dude.

Source: I worked there for like six years.

I've had the same blue one since.... 07, 08 maybe? I must be remembering the price of a parking pass wrong. Oh well. Mods you can lock this up.