Super Chevy< GMHTP

bdoz

Got my first super chevy as replacement for my 2 year subscription to GM High Tech Performance.

So sad this magazine is nothing like GMHTP.

Stuck with it for another year, yea!!!!!!

Sorry not going anywhere with this post just wondered if anyone else is disappointed and wanted to just vent some frustration tonight

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117947&highlight=high+tech

Its still a mess. I am still fighting to get stuff published I turned in and get responses.

I'm still in contact with the last editor of GM High Tech and the situation just sucks.

I suggest checking out http://www.LSXtv.com we are a daily online magazine that has all kinds of cool stuff going on :)

Actually, Power Automedia will have titles here in the future that address all the holes left by Sourcer Interlink and their shady practices.

Actually, Power Automedia will have titles here in the future that address all the holes left by Sourcer Interlink and their shady practices.

Keep us in the loop on that. Web stuff is fine but there is just something fun about getting your hands on a new magazine every month. I am still more than happy to pay for print.

Keep us in the loop on that. Web stuff is fine but there is just something fun about getting your hands on a new magazine every month. I am still more than happy to pay for print.

Print is dead, I know that's not what people want to hear but its the truth.