Looking for site tatoo artist

skulls

OK so dad just passed saturday and I'm looking for a site

Tatoo artist who could hook me and my brother up with a softball size in memory of ink that's not 200 a head. Let me know if anyone knows someone good that's realistic prise wise

Looking to have the work done tomorrow if possible

Thanks

Main rule of tattoos. Good tattoos are not cheap; Cheap tattoos are not good. If you're looking for something about the size of a softball, plan on dropping $200 per person. There are tons of good shops around Columbus.

Here's just a few:

Stained Skin, Evolved, High Street, Thou Art, Skin Deep

I happen to be sitting at Empire Ink in Akron right now. Jason Haggar is the guy I use. You'd probably spent half the money you want to spend on gas to get here and back though.

I personally don't even think about price when I get work done.

Sorry to hear about your father.

+1 for Thou Art. Steve did this from the artwork shown for me. It was right about $200 (that's counting a $20 tip though IIRC), maybe slightly +/-. I could be wrong. Been 3 years. It's slightly larger than softball sized.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=654&pictureid=5902

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=654&pictureid=5980

2 Dollar Pistol Tattoo In chilicothe does GREAT work. My next one will be there..

Sorry for your loss, and no they are no local but like others said Cheap = not good quality...

Seen some of the work from there. Top notch as well.

No good tattooist will have a slot open the next day, first off he'll need to see what you want done and put some work in to drawing it up, then you'll come back check it out and get it done at a later date. Don't be the typical dip shit who walks in to a shop and demands shit done perfect right then and there. And as said before it won't be cheap if you expect a good tattoo. Every swinging dick that has tattoo claims there guy is the best, just go and check a couple places out and ask to see there work.