Bored out of my mind.

Casper

I'm 6'3", 190lbs, white, and have the coordination of a lame duck. No dancing for me. :lol:

You can do it, just feeeeeeeeel the music! And please, PLEASE take video!:D

Anyways I don't buy that whole 'white ppl can't dance.' Y'all CAN, but y'all just WON'T, for some reason...?

You can do it, just feeeeeeeeel the music! And please, PLEASE take video!:D

Anyways I don't buy that whole 'white ppl can't dance.' Y'all CAN, but y'all just WON'T, for some reason...?

Per my wife, I'm not ALLOWED to dance. I look that ridiculous.

We white people cannot dance, end of story. All we can do is just stand still and move our arms while our chicks do all the work... I'm talking about dancing, get your mind out of the gutter!

Oh and speedwolf, I love your avatar, I've been watching for about two minutes now.

Nor sing sabatoge by the beastie boys while miced up with rockband.... For some reason I vaugely remember that from the hallow party :D

I'm fine until like the 6th time in a row when Mandie is playing drums and keeps saying, "come on guys, one more time, I can get this". :lol:

Many white people can dance. My best friend of 20+ years has won some dance competitions growing up when he was a teeniebopper. It was awesome to see him STEP IT UP. :dj:

JT? I wear 14's and you didn't look bigger than me. You just got some freaky FEET!:eek:

Many white people can dance.

You outta see this white guy jam out on Dance Dance Revolution at D&B's in Hilliard. If you've ever been there,

you probably know who I'm talkin about cause he's on the thing that much! He used to be kinda fat,

he's lost a lot of weight becoming as good as he is, but for the money he's blowin on it he could have just joined a gym :p

You outta see this white guy jam out on Dance Dance Revolution at D&B's in Hilliard. If you've ever been there' date='

you probably know who I'm talkin about cause he's on the thing that much! He used to be kinda fat,

he's lost a lot of weight becoming as good as he is, but for the money he's blowin on it he could have just joined a gym :p[/quote']

you should market that to people I'd bet you could make some money on the dance dance revolution diet plan...:D