WTB: TMobile phone - droid

bucd

Hello,

My phone stopped working today. So i called TMobile. They tell me the phone has been blocked. This is the G Flex, i got it off swappa from a reputable seller. I've posted message to seller and email as well. But in the meantime, i need a cheap droid phone until i can get this resolved.

If anyone can help, i only have an old samsung flip phone that i am trying to get it to work. It needs a reg sim slot and i have a micro sim.

In any case, if anyone has a droid phone for tmobile or unlocked one, let me know. Need something so i can check my emails for work during the day.

Such a bummer, i hope swappa can help me out. I thought that was the safest way to buy a phone.

-D

Thanks...actually found an adapter that i had from buying one of those cutters. It was a pain to put it in the flip phone, but when i do it just goes in a reboot loop about every 20secs or so. So I found an old sidekick where some of the keys doesnt work, but at least i can make calls from it right now. So really need to get a phone today.

thank you,

-D