WTB: Washer and Dryer

iwashmycar

the washer has an Err error... it might need reset... you can hear the pump kick on, the tumbler works but sometimes catches a little... I took off the belt and it spun freely as well as the motor seemed to spin freely... might be something stupid with the belt or pully... When I bought it, the valves had a big leak in them, I have replaced the entire valve assembly and now it doesn't leak water.

I wouldnt want to chance it...you are right it could be tiny, but I just want to plug and play lol. I am inclined to say no front-loads. I see a ton of the ones like my parents used to have....older Whirlpool Duets, and IMO they were junk. Time bombs as far as second hand goes. I figure some standard entry-level stuff fits my needs well enough...and they are going in a leaky old basement.

I have a set you could have for $200, came with a house I just bought.. Still hooked up so you can see operational, although there is a spare washer/dryer motor sitting on a workbench which I have no clue about.

You can Google the following to see what they look like (not sure if exact same models):

Washer: GE Profile WPRB9220DWW

Dryer: GE Profile DPSB620EC

I am on the outskirts of Clintonville if you want to just stop by and see.