unc7237

How ya like da bike?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How ya like da bike?

• Sweet!!!!!!
    • Nice!!!!!!!!!
    • Clean!!!!!!
    • Not so Nice.

Finally signed up again. I was new to the Columbus area last summer & heard about how GREAT Ohio Riders was/is so I signed up under the same ID. Per "Satan" I was one of the Newb's lost when the server went down last fall. Sorry for the delay, I have been recovering from knee surgery(work related). Looking forward to meeting some new riders here in the area. Hope to see ya'll out soon. Here are some pics of my 2006 CBR1000RR.

Edited by unc7237

:welcome: Nice bike, but it looks just like all the other fireblades. What are we looking for here?:confused:

Just tryin to see what ya'll thought of my ride. Nothin more, nothin less. I do happen to have alot of after market pieces: RR Polished bar ends, polished frame sliders, RR polished spools, RR polished fluid caps, RR Polished mirror block offs, silver rim stripes, HotBodies flush mount turn signals, Clear Alternatives integrated tail light, Competition Werkes black pegs, fender eliminator, Pro Grip chrome tank pad & gas cap protector, Targa seat cowl, chrome valve caps, Honda license plate bolts, dark smoke Zero Gravity windscreen w/ chrome Jumpman decal, Harri's RR grips, Power Commander USBIII, Black & silver Pazzo short levers & Micron exhaust. Just wantin to re-introduce myself & my ride. Thanks for welcoming me & voting. :smilieRR:

Edited by unc7237
added new Pazzo levers on 8/25/09...Thanks Mr. Bret

That is what I read. Seriously, what's up with the long list of polished bolts?

JAYKAY! I like the bike :p

Dude, I was just putting down all the mods. No different than other members. Alot of them did shave weight compared to OEM parts!!!