90 4x4 k1500.

Shawn89

Trying to sell my truck again text me for pictures.

First I want to say the truck has transmission problems. It had just been rebuilt before I got the truck in January and it's slipping already it may be a TV cable adjustment issue but I don't know. Trans is a 700r4

Now the good stuff. The truck has been gone threw almost completely.

It has a new fuel tank, pump/sending unit, and new rear lines.

It has a new 4x4 actuator as well.

Engine.

Carb swap. Carb is a holley 750 that I just rebuilt

Holley bypass fuel pressure regulator

Elderbrock performer intake

Elderbrock performer .488/.510 hydraulic flat tappet cam

Rebuilt bottom end std bore

World products sportsman 2 heads w/ manely stainless non magnetic street flow valves and comp dual valve springs

Roller rockers

Comp valve guide plate

Melidon? timing cover and comp roller cam button

Volant cold air intake

Headman long tube headers dual exhaust all the way back and flowmaster 40 mufflers.

Aluminum radiator and dual electric fans

Truck has a skyjacker 2" lift and 3" body lift

Autometer 5" tach w/ shift light

Oil psi water temp and volt gauge

I've got $4000 and some change in this truck as it sits. Tires are OK but valve stems leak air.

I'm asking $2500obo cash only. I'm sure I'm forgetting some things that I've replaced on the truck.

If I replaced the transmission I'd have to raise the price quite a bit. I paid $1500 for the truck before I did the engine fuel system and everything else. If someone wants to offer $1500 this weekend I'll take it. That's a crackhead deal.

If I replaced the transmission I'd have to raise the price quite a bit. I paid $1500 for the truck before I did the engine fuel system and everything else. If someone wants to offer $1500 this weekend I'll take it. That's a crackhead deal.

Look at it this way in less than 72 hours the price you listed has now dropped a grand. If you took the loss of that $1000 to fix the trans you could sell it for $2500 or more. Just saying that is what I would do to help It sell