Hayabusa, wrap it or paint it?

TheMrWes

Yea yea I know that's what she said.. But seriously I want to have my hayabusa matte white with good decals. But I'm torn between painting it or wrapping it. Open to hearing the pros and cons of a vinyl wrap because honestly I've never had it on anything.

Aaaanndddd Go!

I have a vinyl wrap on my bike. I like it because I can peel it off if I get tired of it, or if I want to sell it since my paint is in good shape under it. It doesnt look as good as paint obviously. You are more than welcome to come take a look at it. I can also PM you to info of the guy I had do it if you would like.

Wrap it in gold foil.

This is an example of how to take 100 steps in the wrong direction. If I wanted to make a bike Lil Wayne or Drake would ride the thread headline would say "how do I make my Busa look perfect for a rap video" and then everyone replys would be perfect!

This is an example of how to take 100 steps in the wrong direction. If I wanted to make a bike Lil Wayne or Drake would ride the thread headline would say "how do I make my Busa look perfect for a rap video" and then everyone replys would be perfect!

Welcome to CR

1)Anytime I see an aftermarket paint job or wrap on a sportbike I

A) Don't like it

B) Assume it's been thrashed

C) Would never buy it

D) All of the above.

p (Ɩ :ʎǝʞ ɹǝʍsu∀

A) don't have to like it

B) it has been dropped "thrashed"

C) not selling

D) above the of all

Don't plastidip a bike, it looks trashy as hell. Get it wrapped (this IMO), or matte paint if you want the plastidip "look". Rocks and shit will scrape your lower fairings if you ever actually ride it and the dip will look like shit.

I wouldn't plastidip anything... That's the equivilant of putting auto zone flames on your mid 90's V6 camaro/mustang..