Stanley HEAVY DUTY TRA700 Staple gun

Mojoe

I have had this gun about a year and a half. It takes 3/8" and 10mm staples, and maybe a few more. If you need a staple gun you have to unload and reload every fucking shot, this is the perfect gun. If you get paid by the hour and your job it to staple shit, this thing is a gold mine. It is completely ok to use this staple gun on your hand, because it will never fucking work, making it safe. Of course, someone will read this and do it, and that will be the one time it will work. Then they will sue me. So don't do it.

From hanging targets to the impossible of stapling upside down, this gun will fail you every time you don't have time for that shit.

Stand by for the follow up post of me shooting this POS, or strapping a pound of tannerite to it.

How do you take the fun out of a gun? Buy this piece of shit.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/staplegun_zps6f5b99bd.jpg

I've got two Arrow staple guns, one is old as dirt and one is newer and they both look identical. Those MFers sit out in the barn and always work when I need them to. The newer one is just the cheaper all chrome whatever they sell at lowes, if they ever die I won't buy a stanley.

Home Depot let me return the gun after a year. I picked up an Arrow Power Shot. It worked great, and I was finished up in 20 minutes. As much as I was looking forward to blowing up the Stanley gun, I was happy with a full refund on it.