4th Annual Cruise For Tots Toy Drive 11/16 in Heath

DaddyBuiltRacing

Hopefully this doesn't piss anyone off on here, as it has on other social media pages. I sent a pm to Anthony, but never heard back. So if it's an issue just let me know and we can delete it.

For those with Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1531400910424106/

We are back at it for our 4th annual Christmas toy drive. This year we will be holding the event on Sunday, November 16th, from 10am til 1pm at Target in Heath. The address is, 270 Central Pkwy, Heath, Ohio 43056. We are hoping the change in date brings even more people out to this event.

As normal here are the important details. All cars, trucks, motorcycles are welcome to attend. We ask that all toys be new/unopened! We do not require the toys to be purchased at Target, but we do highly encourage it since they are gracious enough to allow us to hold the event at their store.

There will be a few trucks lined up in the parking lot where organizers will be standing to collect your items. We will leave from Target, no later than 1:15pm and cruise to St. Louisville to the House of New Hope where we will unload the items.

All toys must be new/unopened! While we do not mandate that the toys be purchased from Target, we highly encourage it since they allow us to hold the event there.

Yeah we will take that as well. All the cash donations we have gotten in previous years have been used to buy Bicycles. This year we are debating on buying bikes with it again, or use it to buy gift cards for the older kids who often get over looked at this event.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Who would be pissed off at charity? Seriously?

You'd be surprised...It has ruffled feathers since day one with some people haha. Oh well, we just keep pushing on making the event bigger and better each year.

Cool. Joined on FB. It will remind me!

Awesome, when you get there just ask for Josh and someone will point you in my direction, come over and introduce yourself.

There is a group of bikers that do a similar event here locally. They just had over 700 motorcycles show up to their event today. I would love to get to that level at some point. It seems car guys make excuses not to drive their cars, where bikers find every excuse in the world to bring their bikes out haha.

I know some of you don't have facebook but plan on coming so I will share all the updates on here as well. We are going to have several companies on hand, selling food and raffling off various things with proceeds going to the toy drive for us to buy even more toys. I am going to list the details for each of those.

Modified Studios Tattoos and Piercings in Lancaster is offering up some pretty awesome gift cards. They will be raffling off 4 gift cards worth $50 each towards tattoos and 15 gift cards for simple piercings!!! Tickets will be $1 each, the more you buy the better chance you have of winning!!! Modified will have a table setup where tickets will be available for purchase.

Paragon Vinyl will be on hand the day of the event selling the official toy drive stickers as well as their own designs. They will also be doing a raffle, with the winner getting a custom windshield banner of your choosing. For each sticker you purchase, you will be given 1 raffle ticket. The more stickers you purchase, the more tickets you will be give.

The price for toy drive stickers are $3 with proceeds going to buying more toys.

Elite Vapor out of Heath has jumped on board this years event. We have finally worked out the details Elite will be doing a raffle for a mechanical mod and an mvp vape. Tickets will be $1 with proceeds going to buying more toys. A big thank you to both Alex and Sean at Elite Vaport. They will have a stand set up where you can get tickets

https://www.facebook.com/EliteVaporOh

Poppy's Roadside Diner will be on hand dishing out hot food and drinks. Make sure you come hungry, as proceeds from food/drinks purchased will go towards buying toys.

I will update if more things occur.

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

Elite Vapor out of Heath has jumped on board this years event. We have finally worked out the details Elite will be doing a raffle for a mechanical mod and an mvp vape. Tickets will be $1 with proceeds going to buying more toys. A big thank you to both Alex and Sean at Elite Vaport. They will have a stand set up where you can get tickets

https://www.facebook.com/EliteVaporOh

• 1 year later...

Last year we hit 1500 toys, it's grown every year. We want that trend to continue this year! Tell your friends, get your butts out here and lets help some kids

We are holding our 6th Annual event on Sunday November 13th from 9am-12pm at Target in Heath. We would love to have some members show up this year. If you have any questions you can message me or find all the details here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/293848070986645/?ti=cl