window tint

BBQdDude

Auto Additions off Westerville Rd. From my understanding they are the only ones using 3M in central Ohio.

I had a shitty experience there and would never recommend them. But that was about 5 years ago and for a remote starter. Maybe they can't fuck up tint?

Auto Additions off Westerville Rd. From my understanding they are the only ones using 3M in central Ohio.

I had them install a rear power slider in my old 08 F250,and fucked it up twice. I agree with the above post.....i'll never go back there again.

I still use Usef at A to Z off Groves rd for Tint.

I've used a few different places over the years.

Quality Window Tint: Used to be the go-to guys. But something changed in the last few years. It looks like they scaled WAY back. It's tough to get an appointment, and the work was good, but not great. I rate them a "Meh" these days.

A2Z: Friendly guys, and they do a good job. My only issues is that one of the guys was wearing a big gold chain bracelet while he worked on my car. There were no obvious scratches, but it should be common sense to remove all loose jewelry when working around a car.

Automotive Appearance Pros: Good guys, they've never disappointed me when it came to vinyl work. Tough hours to work around however. My only complaint was that I let them talk me down from ceramic tint to dyed film and I completely regretted it afterwards. But that was my choice not to stick to my decision. (BTW, get the good ceramic tint, it's worth the extra $$)

Performance Auto Spa: Just had them do my latest car. Good work, I'm very happy with the result. They're the only shop where I didn't wait around for the car, so I can't comment on their practices. But not only did they tint the car, they gave it a quick detail too!

Right now if I had to tint another car, I'd take it to Performance.

I had a shitty experience there and would never recommend them. But that was about 5 years ago and for a remote starter. Maybe they can't fuck up tint?

I had them install a rear power slider in my old 08 F250,and fucked it up twice. I agree with the above post.....i'll never go back there again.

I still use Usef at A to Z off Groves rd for Tint.

They pretty much suck at everything else. I agree there 100%. We use them at work for remote starts and shit. But the tint guy is sub contracted through them and is very good. They took him from another shop by offering more money lol.

I have thetintdude.com coming to the house tonight. They are doing just the fronts on the wifes new car. $70. They came highly recommended from Hoblick, if you guys remember him.

house call and 2 windows for $70? that is a fucking deal!! let me know how it works out.

Not to thread jack, but has anyone heard anything good or bad about ziebart? A friend just had her acura done there a few months ago and she hasnt had a problem. She paid the same there as what i did at a2z, only i got the basic no warranty stuff, and she got a lifetime warranty

Not to thread jack, but has anyone heard anything good or bad about ziebart? A friend just had her acura done there a few months ago and she hasnt had a problem. She paid the same there as what i did at a2z, only i got the basic no warranty stuff, and she got a lifetime warranty

mixed reviews from what I've seen, more bad than good