Body found in pond off Orange Rd.

Putty

I drove by there yesterday around 3:30 as they were putting the boat in water and taping around the pond with crime scene tape. I guess this kid has been missing for several years. Craziest thing is there is a pond across the street I was fishing in over the summer and walked across and fished the pond the car was in. I also had no idea those little ponds were so deep.

My inlaws pond over off liberty road was scanned earlier this summer. Surprised they're just now getting to that pond.

According to 10tv the pond was partially drained twice in the last 6 years. Crazy they almost accidentally found it twice.

it surprises me how deep these ponds are as well. I mean it would have had to have been deep enough that the car would not be within a couple feet of the surface otherwise it would start to become visible even in the most murky of waters. A 2004 honda civic is about 4 feet 8 inches tall so we are talking about a pond that at it's lowest is probably 7-8 feet deep?