1965 Dodge Dart Convertible

zeitgeist57

Yikes :no:

Makes you wonder who and when did they get that $8500 appraisal.

I also wonder what credentials are required to be an appraiser. I have paperwork showing that mine was appraised in 2008 for $32k lmao

As far as the issues go, you guys do realize this is a 50 yr old convertible, right? I think $3500 is a fair price if it runs and drives. I can tell you for sure though, early Mopar a-body parts are rare, so things like the missing trim will either cost quite a bit, or you'll have to live with some wore out pieces here and there. Also, V8 swaps are very easy in them.

Went the check this out today:

Interior has nice seats and carpet but nothing else is touched. Entire passenger side is filled with mud and sand scratches. Front fender is two wind gusts of loosing half of it on the freeway. Both rear wheel wells are rusted out. Trunk pan has been bed coated but didn't appear rusted though. Rear main area is carotene in oil. Diff is soaking as well as tail shaft seal. And title branded with mileage discrepancy showing 298,000. Missing trim almost everywhere also.

The inner wheel wells rotted? or the quarter panels also?

What does "branded mileage discrepancy" mean? that it physically says mileage discrepancy on the title or is it just the mileage and the speedo doesn't match up.

If the front fender rotted away or just not bolted in place properly?

car sounds more like a driving project than a nice driver.