Evening hangout/Sonic

zeitgeist57

Because people on here associate with those ricers. Then those ricers tell their ricer friends.

I.E.

beatercamaro tells Martin (minitruckbro throwing sparks doing circles all night in the lot)

Martin tells Ricer level 1

Level 1 Ricer tells Level's 2 and 3

Level 3 tells levels 4+

Does that make any sense???

Because people on here associate with those ricers. Then those ricers tell their ricer friends.

I.E.

beatercamaro tells Martin (minitruckbro throwing sparks doing circles all night in the lot)

Martin tells Ricer level 1

Level 1 Ricer tells Level's 2 and 3

Level 3 tells levels 4+

Does that make any sense???

Agreed. Same shit almost happend at the last track day. Some bone head decided to tell the whole polaris page on facebook to just show up and tell em your with cr and get free pizza. Luckily none showed up but you get the point.

Agreed. Same shit almost happend at the last track day. Some bone head decided to tell the whole polaris page on facebook to just show up and tell em your with cr and get free pizza. Luckily none showed up but you get the point.

Boom, there is your solution: tell people its a CR event and they won't leave the comfort of their keywords.

Here is my 2 cent observation having attended a ton of night meets over the years. What seemed to surprisingly work on this board in the past was a last minute meet at X location for foods and some shooting the shit. The response to this scenario like 3 years ago was crazy, you would get a solid 15-20 people++

Now that facebook and life in general (people getting older) are coming into play that core group has sorta cut down significantly. As a result the group that still actively wants to meet up on boring nights is left with meeting at the shitfest meet, or having maybe 5 people show up at a location and wanting a change in scenery so to speak.

I've actually headed out to Sonic on Friday nights a few times only to roll through the parking lot once and then leave. Granted, there are many I'm not familiar with there and most of the people look about half my age or younger. I feel like nobody around my age leaves the house anymore... Shit, including me lately.