CDC Health & Nutritional survey

mrhobbz

Anyone get this in the mail? Apparently thet randomly select people to take this survey... My dads never seen one and neither have I.

I tossed the survey in the trash and a week or so ago. Had a CDC rep come to my house to ask me questions since I didn't send it back. Government ID, civilian plates. Called the CDC and she does definitely work there.

I refused to answer her questions and she got all bent out of shape and told me they'd just send her out again in a couple weeks.

Anyone else have these idiots come out/received the survey?

Anyone get this in the mail? Apparently thet randomly select people to take this survey... My dads never seen one and neither have I.

I tossed the survey in the trash and a week or so ago. Had a CDC rep come to my house to ask me questions since I didn't send it back. Government ID, civilian plates. Called the CDC and she does definitely work there.

I refused to answer her questions and she got all bent out of shape and told me they'd just send her out again in a couple weeks.

Anyone else have these idiots come out/received the survey?

Excellent use of government funding....