Aftermarket Glock Barrels?

Radio Flyer1647545514

I want to get a threaded barrel for my G26. My original plan was to get a G19 barrel and get it threaded by GunEnvy. I haven't spoken with them yet but on Tornado Tech site they say they don't thread Glock barrels any more because their new heat treating process rips up the machine.

I'm looking into getting a Gen3 barrel and seeing if GE can do the threading on it or if they have the same policy as Tornado Tech. Buying a pre threaded G19 barrel and having it cut down and re-threaded. This option is probably going to cost me more.

What aftermarket barrels have you used and had good success with? I see LW makes a threaded barrel but I've read mixed reviews on them.

StormLake offers a barrel but I don't really want a competition barrel due to the tighter tolerances. Has anyone used these and can comment on them?

I've also looked for Euro Glock threaded barrels but with no luck. Are these even possible to find anymore?

I want to get a threaded barrel for my G26. My original plan was to get a G19 barrel and get it threaded by GunEnvy. I haven't spoken with them yet but on Tornado Tech site they say they don't thread Glock barrels any more because their new heat treating process rips up the machine.

I'm looking into getting a Gen3 barrel and seeing if GE can do the threading on it or if they have the same policy as Tornado Tech. Buying a pre threaded G19 barrel and having it cut down and re-threaded. This option is probably going to cost me more.

What aftermarket barrels have you used and had good success with? I see LW makes a threaded barrel but I've read mixed reviews on them.

StormLake offers a barrel but I don't really want a competition barrel due to the tighter tolerances. Has anyone used these and can comment on them?

I've also looked for Euro Glock threaded barrels but with no luck. Are these even possible to find anymore?

I run a 6" LW bbl on my G20sf for hunting purposes that's worked out great so far. I was a bit hesitant to buy a LW, but I have to say its worked out just fine. My original plan was to run hard casts thru it which is another reason I made the switch, though I have yet to do so.

I have no experience with silencerco barrels (as they are brand new) but I assume they will be GTG given their reputation with suppressors. You may want to inquire with them as they have just announced that they are making threaded barrels.

I do have personal experience with Jarvis aftermarket barrels on one of my HK's. They are GTG.

They allow you to make, size, thread, port it however you like.

http://www.jarvis-custom.com/Products/tabid/53/ctl/ProductDetail/productId/1/mid/388/Default.aspx

KKM is the best available. I've run a 17 threaded in a 19 and it ran major power factor for a whole season with zero issues. The only upgraded barrel I would run is KKM. I had a LW and I had to re throat the thing because over the chamber it was inconsistent and any shell that would swell even a little, would get stuck. I heard Wilson Combats new barrel has worked well but since my 5 KKM a barrels have had zero issues and are dead accurate, I'll stick with what I know works.

Are the KKM barrels extremely tight tolerances or is there not a huge difference?

I saw Silencerco started making barrels too but they don't offer one for the 26.

Jelloman, do you have a picture of the 17 barrel in your 19? I'm curious how much extra length there is on the end.