The Tint Dude

Mojoe

I've been PM'd a few times asking who did my tint work. This guy was suggested to me from a friend last month. He did the front windows for my wife's car, and now just did my car. You have to book through the web site, http://www.ttdohio.com/, and he calls to make the appointment with you pretty quick. His work is guaranteed and of good quality. I like that he will come out to your house, and his rates are very inexpensive. He isn't much to talk to. He isn't messy, but he doesn't put much effort into cleaning all the trimmings up. For the cost and the convenience, I'm ok doing that.
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for this. I told the lady i would get her windows tinted on her Jetta for her. Can they tint windows during the winter? Probably a stupid question but thought maybe the adhesive they use might not set right when its cold out.

Thanks for this. I told the lady i would get her windows tinted on her Jetta for her. Can they tint windows during the winter? Probably a stupid question but thought maybe the adhesive they use might not set right when its cold out.

I'll find out when they contact me.

As stated before, "not much to talk to". And yes, same guy.

Issue with Quality, is they aren't the "quality" they use to be. Too hard to book with them. They won't do front windows, understandably. Their pricing doesn't seem competitive anymore.

They won't do it this time of year unless you can provide a 2-car garage for them to do the work. Looks like I'm waiting until spring...

This.

Not everyone has access to a garage. I didn't like that I had to submit 2 requests online to setup an appointment and his phone number is just a pre-recording saying to go online to setup an appointment. Maybe he didn't call me back the first time because he knew I didn't have a garage. Your results may vary. Needless to say I went with someone else.

Had the tint dude do my brand new DD. Guy in the Jetta wagon. Not very social and he left huge stains from what ever liquid he used on the windows on my back seats that are still there. Window look "ok" but went elsewhere for my other rides. Stay away from the tint dude.