Luggage for the R6?

V4junkie

Since trading the VFR I am really missing my big ol topcase. I tend to use my bike for commuting and this weekend was able to stuff a change of casual clothes, shoes, hygiene products, and a suit/shirt/tie (mostly unwrinkled) into my old backpack from school. Long story short, that weight on my back SUCKED. Really wore on me after about an hour's travel and just generally made me uncomfortable. So given my needs to often carry a change of clothes (sometimes a suit) and some books what would give me the most storage space on my bike?

Bonus points if I can just drive over to the Pony and pick it up.

Bike luggage is one of those things where "Where there's a will, there's a way" especially holds true. You can easily go to Iron Pony, find some bags you like, and then find someone to fab up some brackets for em without a lot of effort.

Bike luggage is one of those things where "Where there's a will, there's a way" especially holds true. You can easily go to Iron Pony, find some bags you like, and then find someone to fab up some brackets for em without a lot of effort.

This is what I'm thinking, I'd really like some panniers

illl let you know. most likely yes, but i want to think about it today.

just check your PMs in the morning.

ill leave ya one when i get off work.

ill tell ya yes or no, and ill put my number in there again and you can give me a ring.

may sell ya the cortech tribag system i had on there if your interested. or maybe just the top bag?

SL371113.jpg

:plus1: for the cortech. I just have the seat bag, not the saddle bags but i may get them if I end up going on some longer rides! for now i use moose's saddlebags to hold my stuff :lol: