Nixon 51-30R Gray Watch

El Karacho1647545492

Does this seem familiar to you? Are you thinking "Hmmm that Panduh guy sells a lot of Nixons I wonder if this is from one of his threads."

You're right. I just bought another one from him so I've decided to sell this one. Never was a huge fan of rubber/silicone bands but this one was really nice. Just not my style. Worn maybe a dozen or two times since I got it from him a year and a half ago. Still in great shape, don't have the box anymore (moved and you know how little boxes disappear when that happens).

Asking what I believe to be a reasonable $100 firm. PM or text me for more pics, though everything you see in his thread is accurate. 614-499-1112

• 2 months later...

Will let everyone know if it falls through but I wouldn't count on it. Never had a buyer on CR fall through for me and I don't plan on starting now.

May have another couple watches up for sale soon. A Nixon, a Fossil, and some cheap-o Invictas if you're interested.

Will let everyone know if it falls through but I wouldn't count on it. Never had a buyer on CR fall through for me and I don't plan on starting now.

May have another couple watches up for sale soon. A Nixon, a Fossil, and some cheap-o Invictas if you're interested.

Sweet, let me know if this one falls through and I'll take it. Also interested in others- I have a nice brown Fossil and a nice black Fossil- tis why I want gray.