Tattoo Artist.

TheMrWes

Americanproverb is located where? And I'm looking for something local in Columbus area. If I were going to drive I'd just go up to On The Edge in Bowling Green.

He was located off Hudson just north of Campus. Not sure if Jeff is at the same location or not.

Americanproverb is located where? And I'm looking for something local in Columbus area. If I were going to drive I'd just go up to On The Edge in Bowling Green.

I would drive the distance for something I will have with me until I die. I would not stay local because I'm too lazy to travel.

If you know of a place that does good work then go there. Otherwise you go somewhere that someone recommends and walk out with a mountain dew tattoo.

• Upvote 1

I would drive the distance for something I will have with me until I die. I would not stay local because I'm too lazy to travel.

If you know of a place that does good work then go there. Otherwise you go somewhere that someone recommends and walk out with a mountain dew tattoo.

Has nothing to do with being lazy that I'd prefer to stay local. I'd rather use them money spent on gas traveling somewhere on the tattoo or additional tattooing. Plus with having more than what I'm getting done now, I have more that I plan to do so that's more gas money in traveling.

And I know there are good people here in Columbus that do a great job. They have portfolios to look at to ensure you don't walk out with a "Mountain Dew" tattoo....

:dumb:

Assuming he doesn't want to drive because lazy makes you look like a fucking tool bag idiot.

Plenty of reputable artists in Columbus.

Kevin @ Red Tree does really good work too.

Just IMO, you should probably say what type of work you're looking to do as well. Some artist excel in certain styles.

Right now I'm looking for someone who can run clean line work. Black and grey no color.

:dumb:

Assuming he doesn't want to drive because lazy makes you look like a fucking tool bag idiot.

Plenty of reputable artists in Columbus.

Oh there you are, I've missed your such knowledgeable posts.

Considering the OP was to lazy to do a search I assumed he was to lazy to go out of town.

I added a shop and previous threads on the subject, what did you add?

Oh there you are, I've missed your such knowledgeable posts.

Considering the OP was to lazy to do a search I assumed he was to lazy to go out of town.

I added a shop and previous threads on the subject, what did you add?

I let the guy know theres plenty of reputable artists in Columbus without sounding like a dickface.

It's the same as searching for someone to work on your car or do paint and body work. You ask a large group of friends and then take those reccomandations to pick your "lazy ass" up off the couch and go check out portfolios at reccomended shops.

But Clay can agree with how lazy I am, I never get off my ass to help anyone do anything like raising money at CC&C for charity....

Edited by TheMrWes