WTBorrow: Madden 15 on Xbox One

Zx2guy19

Friday night I'm having some friends over for the holidays and my buddy suggested linking up our Xbox1's to play COD and Madden (sounds like a real fun fest). I have the new COD but don't have Madden15 and don't want to buy it for just a night.

Anyone willing to let me borrow it just for Friday night? I'll return it Saturday. I can put a deposit down or whatever if you don't trust me, but nothing will happen to it.

I tried to find somewhere to rent it with no luck.

Thanks!

you could try Family Video.

the closet one to you that i know of, is off of Norton Rd. by the Little Caesars.

If you live in Hilliard

Good call, I used to work at the one in Whitehall and they made you put a $50 deposit down on your first rental. I'd be fine with that assuming they have Xbox1 games.I'll give them a call!

if only there was a place to rent video games, that would be a block buster!

Every Block Buster around me has went out of business. Thanks for the enlightening response though.

Yeah, they don't have it for an Xbox1.

If all else fails, I'll go to Family Video. If it helps, I'll throw someone some $$ for letting me borrow. Not looking to mooch, just don't play my Xbox1 enough to justify buying the game for one night.

Hey I've got Madden for Xbox One and you can borrow it Friday. I'm off work for holiday staycation so we can link up whenever.

No need for a deposit or anything, but I certainly wouldn't say no to trying out Forza Horizon 2 for the night if you've got that. Absolutely no big deal if you don't have it. Just curious if it's worth the money.

614-633-7188, I'm in Lewis Center.

Good call, I used to work at the one in Whitehall and they made you put a $50 deposit down on your first rental. I'd be fine with that assuming they have Xbox1 games.I'll give them a call!

Every Block Buster around me has went out of business. Thanks for the enlightening response though.

That was the joke. Sorry if I came off as a dick.