Republic wireless

Mace1647545504

I switched my wife and I from Sprint 4 or 5 months back. I really have no complaints for the price. The phones are not the top of the line, but the MotoX does everything I need it to do. No contract, $25/phone per month is a HUGE savings over what we had with sprint. 3G when using data, but for the most part we're using WIFI anyhow.

The one beef I had with it was before we switched. My sister and brother in law switched about a year back. They had the cheap phones and any time I talked with them I heard an echo of myself. It was REALLY distracting and annoying. Later Republic rolled out an update and the problem went away. I don't know if they were using a cheap codec and replaced it, but either way I don't know the problem. If you want, message me and I'll give you my number. You can call me and see what the quality is.

If you really are thinking about it, I'll send you a referral. Gets you a $20 credit, and gets me a $20 credit. Best decision I've made when it comes to cell for us.

Thanks.. I won't bother you for the next few days as it's Christmas time , I need to check with verizon to see what it will cost to buy out my contract

T-Mo will buy out your contract and save you a pretty penny compared to VZW. Republic uses Sprint's towers, so you couldn't pay me to touch them.

I switched from Verizon to Tmo in September. Still haven't received my etf refund from them, but I'm sure it's going to come. Verizon has better signal and service in a few areas like Polaris area. Other then that I'm loving T-Mobile. The bill is exactly the same every month. Unlimited everything including data. After taxes for two phones and the monthly Payment on two phones my bill is $187. When the phones are paid off it will drop to like $130 a month. You can't beat that and no contract.

T-Mo will buy out your contract and save you a pretty penny compared to VZW. Republic uses Sprint's towers, so you couldn't pay me to touch them.

I was on sprint before republic and never understood the problems people complain about the sprint network. I still don't understand. The Republic phones default to wifi and voip whenever possible, so the places I spend most of my time I get GREAT reception because it's wifi.

I switched from Verizon to Tmo in September. Still haven't received my etf refund from them' date=' but I'm sure it's going to come. Verizon has better signal and service in a few areas like Polaris area. Other then that I'm loving T-Mobile. The bill is exactly the same every month. Unlimited everything including data. After taxes for two phones and the monthly Payment on two phones my bill is $187. When the phones are paid off it will drop to like $130 a month. You can't beat that and no contract.[/quote']

I can beat $130/month for two phones. My wife and I both have the 3G plan (I do most everything on wifi anyhow, so it doesn't really matter), and the bill is $57.85 after taxes per month for the both of us. The only limit is on roaming data, and they cap it rather than change your bill. Phone will always work, just data would be cut off if you hit the roaming cap.