Nexus 6 Verizon ?

87GT

Anyone know if Verizon will sell the nexus 6 first quarter of 2015 or if it will ever be sold? I think that is the new phone I want. I have no reason to switch phone companies. Are there any other phones with unlocked bootloaders I should have as a 2nd choice :confused:

It will be coming to Verizon, just not sure when, as you can see here: http://www.google.com/nexus/6/

I believe the Moto X, and other motorolas from when Google owned them will have unlockable bootloaders.

Yeah I have been stalking their website for months. Verizon is always grey. I will look into the Moto X. It looks pretty much like a nexus.

Yeah I have been stalking their website for months. Verizon is always grey. I will look into the Moto X. It looks pretty much like a nexus.

A lot of people are surprised that Verizon is getting another Nexus after they completely fucked it up with the Galaxy Nexus...maybe they won't be typical Verizon with the 6.

I've played around with both the X and the 6, and the X is pretty much just a smaller 6 without the Google Now Launcher (which you can download from the playstore).