LTE speedtest??

Putty

Auto-server choice:

Dayton server - Ping 49ms, 16.91mbs down, 6.70mbs up

Manual server choice:

Columbus RackSquared server - 19.13mbs down, 4.58mbs up

Forgot to add that this is through Sprint and is unlimited.

Edited by ImUrOBGYN

Auto-server choice:

Dayton server - Ping 49ms, 16.91mbs down, 6.70mbs up

Manual server choice:

Columbus RackSquared server - 19.13mbs down, 4.58mbs up

Hey I'm on the Rack Squared network, get off my shit, quit leeching my server. I kill you.

They are our network host at work. They are great to deal with. We have fiber connecting our 2 buildings but are limited by TW.

Dont you hate that? We have a fiber connection between two sites at my work also. Its capable of doing gigabits a second but we only get 20 mb because its still $500/month. A few clicks of a button and it could practically be unlimited speed.

Dont you hate that? We have a fiber connection between two sites at my work also. Its capable of doing gigabits a second but we only get 20 mb because its still $500/month. A few clicks of a button and it could practically be unlimited speed.

yes it's brutal and the rates are out of this world. i get that it's different when you are talking about 50 ppl on a network but geeze. The whole fiber process was absurd as well. It took 3 months I think. 1 'crew' runs it to the pole outside, then another has to come in and run it from the pole to the building then the next comes and connects it from outside the building to inside the building.

Hey I'm on the Rack Squared network, get off my shit, quit leeching my server. I kill you.

Sorry bout that.

*Quietly sneaks off to bandwidth test everything in the house.*

*Realizes nobody else is here. Stops doing it quietly.*

yes it's brutal and the rates are out of this world. i get that it's different when you are talking about 50 ppl on a network but geeze. The whole fiber process was absurd as well. It took 3 months I think. 1 'crew' runs it to the pole outside, then another has to come in and run it from the pole to the building then the next comes and connects it from outside the building to inside the building.

Yep yep and yep. There really isnt much competition up this way so they can charge whatever the heck they want. We thought about doing IR or laser at one point but decided to go with a wired connection for reliability and stability.

This looks pretty cool, havnt really looked into it though:

http://www.ubnt.com/broadband/#airfiber