Winter - cracked fingertips

zeitgeist57

My GF is a nurse and they get bad hands from washing so often. She uses something called aquaphor and it works well. It doesn't rub in quickly though, so what I've done when my knuckles split is coat my hands with it before bed and then sleep in latex or nitrile gloves. Kind of bakes it in lol, but it works overnight.

My GF is a nurse and they get bad hands from washing so often. She uses something called aquaphor and it works well. It doesn't rub in quickly though, so what I've done when my knuckles split is coat my hands with it before bed and then sleep in latex or nitrile gloves. Kind of bakes it in lol, but it works overnight.

I'm sure that sets the mood well :fa:

fucking gross.

I literally lotion myself down after I get done showering at night. It sounds so gay but I found I don't shock myself as much and actually feel a lot better in winter mode. Work with my hands all day and just wear latex gloves and that helps them from getting dried out and nasty and eliminates the need to wash them deeply to get the grease out.

I literally lotion myself down after I get done showering at night. It sounds so gay but I found I don't shock myself as much and actually feel a lot better in winter mode. Work with my hands all day and just wear latex gloves and that helps them from getting dried out and nasty and eliminates the need to wash them deeply to get the grease out.

I lotion up after my night time shower as well but that's as far as I go with keeping the skin moisterized.

I cook my own hand lotion: 1/3 O'keefs, 1/3 Nivea Hand Creme, 1/3 Neosporin, and maybe 1/3 Ben Gay Menthol Pain Gel. Throw on stove, mix together..:megusta:

As for dry skin, get you some of that Dove Moisturizing soap, it's like regular bar soap with a shot of lotion. Haven't had dry skin all year.

....so what I've done when my knuckles split is coat my hands with it before bed and then sleep in latex or nitrile gloves. Kind of bakes it in lol, but it works overnight.

I'm sure that sets the mood well :fa:

fucking gross.

Sometimes you have to be creative in crafting that tender, a romantic mood.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/office/fcgif_zpsx3sbcqoo.gif