Time Warner Cable

o0n8

Like all things network/TV/Internet related the experiences are going to vary greatly, and almost solely dependant on your specific place in the network related to congestion/facilities/components/inside-wiring/ect. I would imagine you are far better off talking to your neighbors, finding out what they're doing and seeing if they're pleased with services, billing, so on.

That's the biggest thing. I live in Pickerington and work in Pickerington. TWC at home is perfect. I have just internet from them, have my own modem, my own separate router, etc., etc. and 50mbps service. 99.9% of the time I test around 56mbps down and 6mbps up. At the office, on the other side of town, TWC Business Class is only 15/2 and I typically get around 16mbps down but upload? The most important bit for what I do? Regularly see 0.1mbps. It's awful. Have had to come home to send larger files to clients multiple times in the last few weeks.

If/when the TWC/Comcast merger goes through and this area gets sold off to Charter I'll probably have to go back to WOW. They've been going through a transitional period because they overextended themselves when they bought a bunch of shitty ISP's in the south (Florida, Alabama, etc.) but hopefully by the time I have to run away from Charter they'll have their shit in order (I switched to TWC from them due to latency issues caused by new routing as a result of their new acquisitions). I believe they're offering 110mbps down now too.

I got the C3600 or N600 model and like it so far. no issues.

I just switched and I am getting internet only, 50 down 5 Up and constantly tests at ~60 down and ~6-7 up. its pretty fast honestly.