Fs: keltec pmr30 .22WMR - $500.00

2pointslow

Listing my keltec pmr 30 for sale. The gun has roughly 200 rds through it. Will come with 2 mags, hard case and 150rds of ammo.

This gun shoots flawlessly, never jams or fail to feed. It is extremely light weight and has minimal felt recoil. Its chambered in .22 win mag, this gun is extremely hard to come by, especially at this price. I waited almost 2 years to buy one from a retail store for under $600.00. If you're looking for a gun that accepts 30rds of EF YOU... Look no further.

This gun shoots a 12in + flame and the audible note it creates is like no other.

Price: $500.00 FIRM

I dont want to hear about msrp.. If you can find one for msrp by all means buy that one. I am listing it for what i paid.

Edited by 2pointslow

That's a good deal.

Thank you! A local gun store is selling for $600 - $650 + tax. The only reason im selling is we are purchasing a house and am liquidating some items. I purchased this as a novelty item, i shoot it very seldome. The comments alone at a gun range/ fire ball it creates are worth the $$.

Ammo for this gun is available from time to time on Cabela's site. No one should let ammo detour them from wanting this gun. Pricing for ammo is close to 9mm, in 50 round boxes. Bulk is hard to find at a good deal though.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/CCI-22-WRF-45-Grain-JHP-Ammunition/705442.uts

Edited by Mojoe

This is my wife's primary. She loves it and thought it was going to be a big beast to shoot. She hits steel at 60 feet with it, no issue at all. It's light and very easy to function. And, I like her having 30 rounds to poke holes with.

• 2 weeks later...