WTB: S&W 360PD or M&P360

lag wagon

I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a (now discontinued) S&W 360PD or M&P 360.

For those who don't know, they're both 357mag Scandium J-frame Revolvers w/ exposed hammers.

For those who do know, don't try to talk me out of it :)

but yes, I would probably be interested in an m&p340 or a 340pd too

If you know of a shop in town that has one, that's great. If you happen to have one you'd like to part with, even better.

Let me know! Thanks

163064.jpg

I have one, not for sale, but, have you ever shot one? It is literally quite a handful with factory loads.

So true. I have shot one, even then it was a short session. I'll admit .38 was far more tolerable.

What ever makes me want one must be the same thing that's keeping everyone from selling theirs, though!

I qualified with mine as a backup, my range guy refused to shoot it, told me I was crazy to use it as a backup. LOLZ

HA! So my question has got to be: Did you/do you end up carrying it, or something else instead?

I feel good about training myself to follow up somewhat well with it, that part I can deal with.

But I don't want it to end up just another thing that gets left in the safe every day...

HA! So my question has got to be: Did you/do you end up carrying it, or something else instead?

I feel good about training myself to follow up somewhat well with it, that part I can deal with.

But I don't want it to end up just another thing that gets left in the safe every day...

I carry it everywhere, every day. It is super lightweight, which was the biggest plus for me, and, has more than enough stopping power.

As a BUG, I carry this in a pocket holster. I have never had the hammer snag, but it does get dusty in that application.