Boxing returns to primetime Thurman, Guerrero, Broner

carl1647545492

No real love for boxing on here..thats ok..Broner won his fight but the Thurman fight was way better to watch and was a good show.

Its great having boxing on primetime tv (won't rival UFC but better than nothing)

The hosts have seen better days,they really need to recruit the Showtime crew as their delivery/commentary is night and day more interesting to listen to and hold you when the fight is a little boring.

Broner fight was boring. I struggled to watch it through 12 rounds. Both talked a lot before hand and it just wasn't anything special.

Now the Thurman fight was AWESOME. Guerrero came out swinging and when he almost got KO'd and came back hard, that was a lot of fun to watch. Those two guys looked way better than Broner and Molina.

The second fight got me into it and enough to want to watch the next primetime event.

No real love for boxing on here..thats ok..Broner won his fight but the Thurman fight was way better to watch and was a good show.

Its great having boxing on primetime tv (won't rival UFC but better than nothing)

The hosts have seen better days,they really need to recruit the Showtime crew as their delivery/commentary is night and day more interesting to listen to and hold you when the fight is a little boring.

Thanks for the heads up, was able to catch the fights. I hate Broner as many do, but thought the Thurman fight was great. Not a huge boxing fan, but Ill watch good talent for free