Anyone able to build me a lower?

jerrodh

Would anyone be willing to build me a lower if I got all the parts? I don't have the tools (I know you only need like punches and a few other things) but secondly I don't trust myself to do it correctly.

Would anyone be willing to build me one. I can meet you and drop the parts off and I don't care if it takes a week or two then pickup or meet you. It would be nice if you are either close to Reynoldsberg/grove city and can meet around an 8-5 Work schedule.

Small service charge is fine let me know what your asking.

Please PM me details.

And before anyone else chimes in I understand that its not that daunting of a task for most people. Its more than I care to handle at this point!

This guy might be able to.

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/Entertainment/0/0/Will%20Hayden%209-5-14%20mugshot%20police%20handout.jpg

But on the for real, that's out of my element or I'd help ya. I know there's some very knowledgeable, great guys on here. Good luck.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/1213/category/4282/

Have them ship it to the Powder Room off Plain city-Georgesville Rd since that is close to you (and Matt there is one of my friends that is a good guy). The FFL transfer will cost about $40 so for $190 you have a complete lower already assembled

Powder room has re opened on the west side.

Mat only has one "T" in his name.

If you buy all the parts, bring them to my house and I'll assemble it on the spot in 20 mins.

Free of charge.

You can buy a lower online for 50, ship it for 15, and transfer it for 20-30, or you can just go buy a lower at Gunenvy. I think they are 80-90 bucks (same price essentially) and you get to support a local business. I believe they have about 4-5 on hand currently. Gunenvy also has Stag lower parts kits for 70.00

I also have a standard grip you can have if you aren't looking for anything fancy.

or you can just go buy a lower at Gunenvy. I think they are 80-90 bucks (same price essentially) and you get to support a local business. I believe they have about 4-5 on hand currently. .

They had probably 4 of them cerakoted in different colors sitting in the case when I was there friday or saturday. They are also doing custom serial numbers too. Otherwise, their shelves were bare. Any idea whats going on with them?

They had probably 4 of them cerakoted in different colors sitting in the case when I was there friday or saturday. They are also doing custom serial numbers too. Otherwise, their shelves were bare. Any idea whats going on with them?

I've never known them to have much on their shelves.

They don't keep a ton of guns in stock. They also started selling at gun shows. And they sell guns at super fair prices. They move product fast. Probably just depleted from the Westland show.

The cerakoted lowers you saw were color samples. The plain black ones were to the right in white boxes with the GE logo.

I've never known them to have much on their shelves.

Probably 10 handguns. One Saiga shotgun. 3 painted up shotguns, I think Mossys. Zero rifles. Three ancient looking break actions in the used rack. That's it.

Most of their ammo is reman stuff, of course I didn't realize that until I got home with 2 boxes of it.