Scooters...titles?

Zx2guy19

Yep, need a title to get it registered with plates. You could try for just a bill of sale or use a bill of sale to then have a title made but I'm not sure what hoops you'll have to jump through. I think a moped can be registered with just a bill of sale but those are under 50cc and must have pedals.

I tried to get a title on a motorcycle with a bill of sale, was a horrid pain in the ass. Had to do title search by VIN, send a registered letter to owner on file with bmv, wait a bunch of time, then apply for a court date for a judge to issue a title... which at the time was years out. This was back in 2005? hope things have gotten easier since then.

tl;dr not even close to almost worth it in my experience

What kind of scooters are we talking about here?

If they are 1960's-80's vespa small frames, then get them at all costs.

Cheap Chinese junk? leave them where they lie.

What brand, model, and year?

Not sure on them, the pictures are lackluster. They're definitely newer, she said they run and idle just don't run well because the carbs need cleaned. She said they're $1800 new (they really do look nice).

$125 for both is about as tempting as can be, but if it's going to be a pain in my ass then it's not worth it.

U could always buy it and fix it and sell it. Alot of people want scooters they can use at the track, around a farm ect where they wont need plates.

Hell buy it fix it sell it to someone else who wants to go through the process of getting a tittle.