Wtb: 99-04 mustang roller

STEVE-O

Looking for either a v6 or v8 doesn't matter. I don't care about to much but must be decently rust free and have good glass and not wrecked. I bought a v6 chassis a while back and can still use it but before I start dumping money into it I would like to see if there is something a little better to start off with out there.

lmk if you have or come across something, someone's old race at roller with a cage or something along those lines would also work at this point as well

What are you looking to spend? I have a pretty pristine 04 GT that needs engine and maybe also trans repairs that I can't afford right now, so I would entertain the idea of letting it go if I got a reasonable offer.

PM me.

Thanks

What are you looking to spend? I have a pretty pristine 04 GT that needs engine and maybe also trans repairs that I can't afford right now, so I would entertain the idea of letting it go if I got a reasonable offer.

PM me.

Thanks

Make a FS add, bet it would sell quick.

LS BRUH

PM me.

Thanks

Well I am trying to spend as little as possible considering I really need next to nothing except a body. I don't need a engine trans or suspension or wheels or a rear end or a interior really. Just need a clean chassis I have all the drivetrain and suspension.