Lucore Automotive in Plain City your newest Sponsor!

99StockGT

Now in my official capacity of shameless promoter, marketing dude, parts go getter, and forums dude at Lucore Automotive time to start a thread! Many of you know me from my time at Advance Auto Parts or have met me at various car shows and know I'm all about taking care of the community here. So, a little info about the shop.

We are located at 7245 Industrial Parkway in Plain City, just west of Dublin if you head out 161/33. In business for over 15 years we are independently owned and operated shop with a solid customer base ranging from camry's and civics to medium duty commercial diesel trucks and custom made hot rods. On any given day you may see a F450 parked beside a stanced out Honda, with a Land Rover on the alignment rack and a custom carbed street rod being tuned.

Working with the owner of the shop and the shop manager we are making a conscious effort to give the Columbus area automotive community a fast, reliable, reasonable option for automotive work. Anything from oil changes to engine and suspension builds we are here to help...

Oh, and did I mention we are currently wrapping up the Merkur race cars for SCCA this year and building Project Frankenwagen which can be found in the Projects section here?

Let us finish it first! Having spend the weekend with it it's quite the ride. Took it down to the river, back up for Cars and Coffee, then out to IFO. Nice little ride. Once we are happy with the tune and stuff... well... maybe we'll let her go. About to start our tear down of the next Subaru project on Monday anyways so... ;)

Well please feel free to stop in any time, the more attention and communication we get with the community here to more we can do to help out.

As far as what we do, that's a pretty wide range of answers. Diesels, tuner cars, TONS of custom alignments, old school muscle cars, turbo imports, and umm jet skis? :) At any given time you'll see all kinds of things in out and around the shop, currently we are working on the two Subaru builds as shop cars.

Anything you guys/gals need from oil changes to alignments, to brake jobs or engine swaps we are here for you. Please feel free to stop in, say Hi. Dave is the gentleman up front on the service desk and Rich is the owner though he isn't always in the shop if he is you can meet him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Austin, good luck in your opportunity and I plan to stop over in the near future to check out your shop. Once you get set up, will you offer Cr members some specials or specials on hourly work?

Feel free to swing in any time. We are going to host a CR day for everyone to come out and get to know us, about to toss that on the Calendar as we speak! And as for pricing absolutely we do we give a 10% discount on all labor for CR members.