Mayweather fight

Lauren

I refuse to pay to watch that fight simply because of the absurd money those 2 are projected to get. Mayweather is looking at AT LEAST $150,000,000 and PacMan AT LEAST $100,000,000. While i know my $100 will not matter in the grand scheme of things. I will not contribute to that payday.

I refuse to pay to watch that fight simply because of the absurd money those 2 are projected to get. Mayweather is looking at AT LEAST $150,000,000 and PacMan AT LEAST $100,000,000. While i know my $100 will not matter in the grand scheme of things. I will not contribute to that payday.

Lol...who cares? You have the option to go become a boxer and make that too if you want.

So watch it for free.

Will watch. On my laptop. Sitting on my couch.

Bingo!

i never said i wasn't going to watch it. just said i wouldn't PAY to watch it.

i do think it's going to be pretty boring though.

hope i'm wrong

So watch it for free.

Will watch. On my laptop. Sitting on my couch.

As I predicted. At no point in this boring ass fight was it ever worth $100. Glad I didn't pay to watch it!

Now I can only hope that it didn't do anywhere near the ppv #'s they were expecting.

Yes, i am a hater.