12 x 12 Gazebo

smokin5s

$50

I bought it a few years ago, got caught in a storm, the side netting is ruined but the top is still in decent shape, just a bit faded... big thick metal legs, I have now taken it down and it's ready for pickup.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj196/smokin5s/gazebo_zps5a4f5ea6.jpg

some people take them down some just take the top off... I normally just took the top off of it. Honestly, I was always worried about how it would handle in storms, the sides got tore up because I have a 4 year old that thought it was fun to un velcro them and let them fly around.... It has ancher holes where I screwed it into the deck and it never blew away... Honestly, I would at least take the top off if there's a tornado or something but at that point, thats the least of your concerns.. I did leave it up one winter and it did fine with the snow, but I probably wouldn't recommend it.

But hey, if you were thinking about it... here's a 500 dollar one for 50 bucks. sure it's faded but you can see how it does for you :-) The legs on this are alot larger than the cheap ones and don't twist like the cheap ones.

Where are you located? I work downtown columbus so I can drive my truck one day if needed.

Up near Youngstown unfortunately.

If this falls through, let me know. Definitely interested.

Go for it, I don't want to keep him from a sale as it will be a bit before I'm back down that way.