Wtb: XJ

STEVE-O

Check out all the Ohio Jeep groups on FB. Ton of them for sale all the time. Everything from a cheap rusted out XJ's to over priced mall crawlers.

I'm on a few most sell quick there if it's a good deal. One I wanted to check out sold in 45 minutes like wtf I don't have time to be checking fb that fast lol

LOL doesn't surprise me. I had to move pretty quickly to get a good deal on the XJ I got a few years back. Another person was just pulling up to see it as I was backing it out of the sellers drive way. Put up some WTB ads on the group pages, bet you will get some leads.

• 3 weeks later...
Did not stop to see price, but there is a clean looking gray/blue one for sale in front of RCD RV Sales in Hebron, right on 79. I saw it as I drove by last night. It does not appear to be on their site.

Did not stop to see price, but there is a clean looking gray/blue one for sale in front of RCD RV Sales in Hebron, right on 79. I saw it as I drove by last night. It does not appear to be on their site.

Thats a bit if a drive but I will call and see what they say tomorrow thank you, I hve found a couple potentials but they are about 2 hours away and it's very hard to find a 4+ Hour block of free time to see a vehicle then have to make plans to pick it up etc. Luckily it is going to be a toy so I'm not in a huge rush for it

Thats a bit if a drive but I will call and see what they say tomorrow thank you, I hve found a couple potentials but they are about 2 hours away and it's very hard to find a 4+ Hour block of free time to see a vehicle then have to make plans to pick it up etc. Luckily it is going to be a toy so I'm not in a huge rush for it

If you're in Reynoldsburg you could be there in 30 minutes easy. It's not more than 10 minutes north of 70 on 79. Hopefully a competent person answers the phone and can tell you a little about it over the phone.

I just past one in my area (Detroit) that had $800 written on the windshield. No idea of 4WD or condition as I couldn't stop. Usually they're rust buckets at that price.

This is what I am running into or you would be shocked at how many on fb pages have no title like wtf

Didn't realize at the time when I bought my last one how good it was,it was a 01 160k lifted and rust free. It had shit tires and was bed lined but I was able to snag it for $1400 then just bought new tires for it and was good to go

You may know about it already, but I was on 79 again this morning and stopped at RCD.

Sign on the windshield says 227k, ac needs charged, runs great!

Asking $3200.

It does look pretty clean there is some rocker rust, not sure whether that's a deal breaker or what you're looking for. Its 4x4 with the selectable 4lo/4hi transfer case. No pics for you because monsoon.

You may know about it already, but I was on 79 again this morning and stopped at RCD.

Sign on the windshield says 227k, ac needs charged, runs great!

Asking $3200.

It does look pretty clean there is some rocker rust, not sure whether that's a deal breaker or what you're looking for. Its 4x4 with the selectable 4lo/4hi transfer case. No pics for you because monsoon.

Thanks a ton for checking but with that many miles it is only maybe worth half the asking price and that is being nice

Thanks a ton for checking but with that many miles it is only maybe worth half the asking price and that is being nice

Yea I definitely don't know the market for them but I thought the same.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...