Swine flu in CBus (possible)!

Zorro

When i heard about all the people who died in Mexico..my initial thoughts were, "damn this could be serious". I figured if we could just keep it out of Ohio would be ok. Of course obviously that didn't work out too well.

It's the 2nd coming of the plague. We are fucked! :(

I don't know to be honest. People dieing from it...definitely not good lol. Some are saying it's not serious, but the numbers of the dead don't lie. I'm not going out and shouting the apocalypse is here, but then again it's definitely something to watch out for.

Oh and if one of your family members starts to sneeze, cough uncontrollably, etc. You know what you need to do.

Load the shotgun and take em behind the ol' woodshed! :D

Ditto

breaking news... Swine flu is scary.

Lets go talk to citizens and ask them how scared they are.

"i'm so scared, i bought a surgical mask to wear while i'm out and about"

do you realize that this does virtually nothing to protect you from the disease?

"yes, but it makes me feel better"

back to you in the studio bob.

How about who cares?

There have been 13,000 seasonal flu related deaths in the US since January...

Ohh noes! Swine Flu!

Common flu far more deadly than swine flu in U.S.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story/Common-flu-far-more-deadly-than-swine-flu-in-U-S/SYwVqQF_3Umy0qY3qhp9zQ.cspx

TALLAHASSEE, FL -- The Florida Department of Health wants to put the swine flu (special report) scare into perspective. There are no confirmed cases of swine flu in Florida so far. However, thousands of people die each year from common strains of influenza.

According to the state health department web site, Florida averaged 2,477 deaths per year from the flu and pneunomia between 2005 and 2007. Pinellas County averaged 150 deaths per year in that time period. Hillsborough County averaged 86 deaths.

The Centers for Disease Control estimates 36,000 people die annually in the United States from the flu. A disproportionately large number of Floridians are in the group. The flu is far more dangerous for the very young and very old. Florida has more deadly cases of the flu than most states because of its elderly population.

A state health department spokesman told ABC ActionNews.com this afternoon they received 50 samples of possible swine flu cases in Florida. None of them tested positive.

I'm more worried about the ignorant fuck-in-the-ass people who are going to hurt the economy by NOT buying pork products. If anyone doesn't want their bacon because they are afraid of getting sick, please send it my way...

Did anyone realize that deaths have only been reported in Mexico? Perhaps it could be poor health care?

On the other hand with the pansy kids parents are raising these days, they can't even fight off regular flu so I can see it becoming pandemic.

Did anyone realize that deaths have only been reported in Mexico? Perhaps it could be poor health care?

On the other hand with the pansy kids parents are raising these days, they can't even fight off regular flu so I can see it becoming pandemic.

I guess you didnt hear about the 23 month old that died in Texas........

But hey Obama wants $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to fight this swine flu, F*@K the normal flu

How about who cares?

There have been 13,000 seasonal flu related deaths in the US since January...

+1 150 deaths is mexico is paltry in comparison to real communicable diseases. "swine flu" is just the cool new disease on the block with cool name the media can run with. Remember how dangerous Mad Cow disease was?!?

I guess you didnt hear about the 23 month old that died in Texas........

But hey Obama wants $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to fight this swine flu, F*@K the normal flu

That fucker takes every opportunity to look like he's captain america saving us from everything. Hype We Can Believe In wasnt just the campaign slogan, it's the new policy.