CCW wheels corvette bolt pattern

quick35th

Up for sale is a set of four polished CCW classics with good Goodyear eagle racing slicks. Front tires are 25.5x12-18, rears are 25.5x12.5-18. Tires are near new, only ran once with them at Nelson Ledges with my C5Z. These wheel/tire combination is very light weight. I sold my Z06 so I don't need these anymore. Wheels are in excellent condition with just typical wear. No curb rash! I'm including the wheel spacers with the sale. Wheels/tires are located in Columbus, OH. Asking $2000obo. Call or txt me if interested, 614-six six eight-5507. I can txt pictures, I'll try to get them uploaded on here later. I'm having trouble uploading them from my phone.

Shane

Must .... resist ....

Dude you know you want them lol. They are badass lightweight wheels. I wish it were feasible to make them work on my mustang because I'd rock them. Txt me for pictures. I'm in the mood to make someone a deal on these.

Shane

I want to be there if it happened, I suspect it's lateral clearance instead of radial.

The guys on the corvette forums seem to think they will clear. Sure the stock calipers on a c5z and c6z are different but on my c5z I could probably fit a fist between the wheel spokes and the stock calipers up front and more so in the rear.

Shane