FD part deux

Smokey

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've Ben meaning to make a project thread, just been too busy building the damn thing. The car had it's first shakedown track event this weekend. Despite an issue with it cutting power in certain turns that'll be a bitch to track down and fix, it was good overall. Got about 150 hard track miles on it.

I've Ben meaning to make a project thread, just been too busy building the damn thing. The car had it's first shakedown track event this weekend. Despite an issue with it cutting power in certain turns that'll be a bitch to track down and fix, it was good overall. Got about 150 hard track miles on it.

Good to hear sir! That white looks great in person!

ha...we need UPDATES!

Don't think your out of this too. We need the updates on your car, and if you have found the replacement for the wifes car yet?

Don't think your out of this too. We need the updates on your car, and if you have found the replacement for the wifes car yet?

hopefully this doesn't jinx it...but we're very very close to having everything completed deal wise on the replacement.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192/ZainoDetail/IMG_8593_zpsvvh5xqnx.jpg