Fireworks.

Robochan

I want to buy some fireworks for Friday night. Anyone have any recommendations on where to shop?

I got to Phantom and Eagle Fireworks. I prefer Eagle of the two. Will be there Friday morning.

It looks like millersport phantom is the closest place. I will follow all laws and use these appropriately.

Just dont be a douche and light them for 6 hours straight and at any ones house and you will be fine.

What kind of stuff can I get in WV that I can't get in Ohio? I'm in Athens, so only 40 minute drive or so across the border...

In this case, run over to Parkersburg. There will be guys set up in parking lots selling better than you can get in Ohio.

You light them, they go boom.

+Rep

Yeah, pretty much anything you cannot get seasonally at walmart or drug stores is illegal for personal use in Ohio. You have to sign a waver when you buy them promising to take them out of state. Honestly though, the places in Ohio selling them don't give a fuck what you do with them once you sign the waver.