AC Line refab

Toph6888

I am working on fitting my lines around my turbo kit since when I first had the turbo kit on it blew the rubber lines bc they were too close to the header. At the time I just took it all off and ran ac delete.

Hot summer later, I am working on putting it back together. I am re fitting the lines and having the rubber hoses recrimped on once I have everything in place. The issue I am running into is the hard lines on the compressor. On the high pressure side of the compressor coming out it still basically runs directly into the passenger header.

I can get it gently bent mostly out of the way to where I have about 1" clearance, but this area is going to get hot, and I have room above that part of the line that I would like to get it as high up as I can. There is this bulb on the high side line before a sensor that is on the line that is in the way though. Can I just cut this out and be fine or is it desperate for the AC system to work? Is it a pressure control valve of some sort?

11745315_10101797946388212_3800862826331735248_n.jpg?oh=df007d1c7769fb6fdb4becafeebe14f9&oe=564F588F

A stock photo of an extremely similar line, but this one has two of those bulbs on it. IF I needed to, could I just cut it off from where it is and put it at the inlet of the condenser side of the high pressure line?

http://images.cjponyparts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/a/c/ach56383.jpg

For some future info for anyone wanting to know, it turns out they are just sound resonators/mufflers (info from some guys on another forum). They are just there to quiet down the AC lines for NVH. I cut it off and it literally is just a hollow bulb, so out it goes. Not too worried about a little extra sound from this car lol.

With that out of the way that gives me a good 4-5" of clearance to the exhaust, so a little heat wrap around it and it should be right as rain.