WTB: Smith and Wesson m&p 9c

STEVE-O

I just picked up a MP9 with a threaded barrel AND non threaded barrel from budsgunshop.com for 509, I assume the compact would be similar in price, especially since you're not getting two barrels.

Gun Envy had some in there today when I looked while I was picking mine up. Price was 499 for a new one, they may have had a used in there for less. They do cash out the door.

I just picked up a MP9 with a threaded barrel AND non threaded barrel from budsgunshop.com for 509, I assume the compact would be similar in price, especially since you're not getting two barrels.

Gun Envy had some in there today when I looked while I was picking mine up. Price was 499 for a new one, they may have had a used in there for less. They do cash out the door.

Il have to call and ask. There was a nib one on gunbroker for $429 but I didn't want to jump on the first one I found without seeing what else was out there first. I wish vances listed their used inventory online

I would normally not mind a full size but this will be specific for my carry piece is reason I'm looking for the compact. We have a full size 40/357 and I have always like the m&p so it was a easy choice

Luckily buddy at work over heard a convo I was having and has spent a good amount at gun envy over the last 6 weeks and happen to be going in to pick up his newest addition so he asked and they tacked it into his bill ( I get it cheaper they discount his as well for buying more) it was a win win picking it up in the morning